W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

July 13, 2008

LPG Power!!!


With the rising cost of petrol today, paghihigpit sa sinturon ang kelangan ika nga ng ating mga magulang... I've read some stories and articles about LPG powered vehicles and am pondering of installing this to Makisig... Imagine the savings I would have if I will use LPG instead of Blaze from Petron... When I read that Sen. Chiz Escudero, one of the brilliant senators we have in P.I. is using LPG made me realized that, man this is not funny anymore, even those who is filthy rich is thinking of saving money because of the rising cost of petrol why am i not making any effort to save? Demet, makes me feel guilty!!!

SO GUYS, think of ways how to save these days, not only on fuel but also on other things like food and communication, if it's not that important, send sms instead of calling every min. of the day...


`till next time, cheers to the good life...

Torch c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment