W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

August 8, 2008

08-08-08



Am not into chinese feng shui or lucky charm or anything, like wearing red on Mondays for good luck is so not me...But don't get me wrong, this is just me and I have nothing against them or those who practice or follow these things.... I just mentioned this because today, as they say is one luckiest day for the chinese or again for those who believe in them; today is triple 8, August 8, 2008... If number 8 is lucky what more if you have them in threes...

One significant thing about today is the addition of another angel to our family... My sis-in law is expecting a healthy boy today via a CS operation... This baby is one lucky guy because he is the 8th grandchild of my parents and having 8-8-08 as his birthday, it means 4 eights, 4 times luckier... But I believe every child is a blessing and lucky as well...

Oh, today is the opening of the Olympics, go for the gold guys, sana makasungkit na tayo ng ginto...

`till next time, cheers to the good life....

Torch c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment