W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

August 14, 2008

Kiko, my Idol...


My youth was a blend of Rock `n Roll, grunge,rap and rnb... We would listen non-stop to Guns `n Roses, Motley Crew, Skid Row and many more.. And then the next day would be rap day with 2 live crew, mah man snoop dogg,`lil mc, and of course that Pump up the Jam song that makes you dance all nite long... But locally, it was mah main man FrancisM, all his songs we would play and sing with him during our high school days... Mga Kababayan and Cold Summer Nights, wow, up until now I listen to those songs once in a while....

The news I read this morning made me numb from head to foot... Kiko has been diagnosed with LEUKEMIA, and is asking for your help for blood donations, in any type or whatever platelets, he need this urgently...

You can donate blood to him at the lower ground of Medical City in the name of Francis Magalona...

Again, prayers  can move mountains, I believe my IDOL could survive this....

`till next time, God Bless everybody!!!!

Torch c",)

1 comment:

  1. Man! Nice Blogs...

    Like you, Francis M. is one part of my teenage life.This is one bad news to me. Just made me realize again that no matter who you are, you can be a victim, or a survivor...hope Kiko becomes the latter..

    ReplyDelete