W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

May 1, 2008

Araw ng Paggawa!!!

Today is LABOR DAY!!!  We should be happy because this is our day!!! SHOULDbut I can't keep my eyes close typing this word... Look at what's happening to our country now..Is there a reason for a worker or laborer to be happy? C'mon, I couldn't stop myself but to shout at our tv set seeing our President laughing from ear to ear because she was a having a ball with the media about her impending cabinet revamp the other night... Am still young but I think I could've died of heart attack when I saw that scene... There's no food on the table for the not so fortunate ones' and all you can do is LAUGH on national teevee... Nothing personal Madame Pres. but please!!! I don't want to rant today I just want to share and tell you guys how I feel... It's bad enough that they charge so many paking whatever things on us OFW's but seeing our Leaders behaving like this is another cause of worry...

On another topic...

I hope justice will be served to our beloved ex-Justice Secretary Nani Perez.... I hope only the truth will come out..
I also hope the Pres. won't help him or anybody from the government considering how huge he was before(during his time as DOJ chief)... I pity his wife Mam Rosario, she's a nice lady very amiable... But, I can only say so much.... 

GOD HELP US...

`till then, cheers to the good life...

Torch c'',)

No comments:

Post a Comment