W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

May 2, 2008

Hooters In P.I.

Whadyaknow!!! Hooters is in the Philippines now... I heard  of this since last year but originally at the Fort not in Mall of Asia...
Great reviews so far from different forums I've visited... Hooters is an American restaurant made famous for its buffalo wings and of course those gurls wearing short shorts serving you with a smile... Remember the movie Big Daddy (Adam Sandler) when his gf left him for an old man then ended up working in hooters? As far as I could remember she's actress Kristy Swanson...

Well, neways, I will definitely go to Hooters and finally taste their famous chicken wings... Maybe buy some shirts too, I always wanted to have a Hooters shirt so maybe now it's even more realistic than before...


`till then cheers to the good life...

Torch c'',)

No comments:

Post a Comment