W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

May 8, 2008

Dental Hygiene!!!

Are you always on the go? Traveling from one country to another? Or an OFW like me? Well I just figured out one way to keep my breath fresh before deplaning and kissing my wifey... I think this is an SOP for all airlines, having this plastic sachet of complete oral cleaner (toothbrush,toothpaste and mouthwash)... So after consuming that microwave fresh dinner in your fave airline, go to the lavotary and brush your teeth... I've been doing this for 2 years already and am surprised that I would find this sachet untouched, maybe some other passengers have their own or they're not aware that they could actually use this... So next time you fly, make sure you brush your teeth so that wifey or hubby would kiss you like you've been away for so many years...


`till then, cheers to the good life...

No comments:

Post a Comment