W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

May 12, 2008

Pizza Parlor!!!

This is worth sharing, but I don't mean no harm to this Pizza Parlor that's why I won't disclose the branch where it all happened...

It was 3 days ago when wifey and I were starving, craving and literally PG na... She told me that there's a new resto near our location so I said ok let's check it out... It happens to be this Pizza Parlor, and who wouldn't love this Pizza Parlor's diner? I love it, really...

So we were so excited and seated comfortably while waiting for our food... The new resto has a nice design and seats are obviously new so everything was ok on this part...

When I was hurriedly consuming my order, I reached out for my root beer float only to discover that the straw has 3 flies on it, I was awed and immediately asked for assistance... When one staff handed me a new straw, a fly dove on my float and I said deym, I didn't order no fly!!! One staff even had a kadiri face all over her...They replaced it with a new one of course... Hopefully it was new because they do this thing in the kitchen...

So, when we're done, I asked for the bill and paid for whatever we had, excluding those flies...

You know what happened?

The gurl gave me the change worth 300 pesos with all 20 peso denomination...And some of these are in bad quality like what you used to pay to jeepneys and when you're making taya to jueteng....

My wife and I were laughing and all the staffs too, I told them, do you have a lottery or jueteng game here? Where did you get all these money? One even had a tape on it to keep it together...

See the pictures below and happy eating... :)




`till my next resto visit, cheers tot he good life...

Torch c'',)

No comments:

Post a Comment