W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

June 25, 2008

Another setback!!!


Tsk tsk tsk, I don't want to start my day like this, blogging about misfortunes and negative things but I can't help it, we need to accept that shit happens everyday...

After the MV Princess of the Stars tragedy comes another setback to our beloved country... This morning I got an info that we are now the most corrupt country in the East Asia region according to World Bank... Wow, overtaking Indonesia is an indicator that we are far from solving our problem with corruption... I don't want to ruin your day but I guess we need to be informed and also start to help or maybe contribute sumthin` to alleviate our sufferings from all these misfortunes...

BTW, where's J.Lo now?


`till next time, God help us...

Torch c".)

No comments:

Post a Comment