W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

June 2, 2008

Lakers vs. Celtics

When I was a `lil boy my favorite team in the PBA is the Crispa Redmanizers... But in the NBA it was the Lakers...Showtime was great, Jabbar, Worthy and of course Magic Johnson...

Then came, Michael Jordan, who wouldn't love him and the Bulls during the 90`s, man he is GOD when you talk about basketball...

Now, Lakers and Celtics are going to fight it out in the `08 finals... I don't like Kobe so I would go for Celtics because of mah main man KG (Kevin Garnett) but am not really sure on game time, maybe if I will see the old Showtime in LA I would change my mind and go for Kobes' Lakers like what I did in the Lakers-Spurs last game on their Western Conference Finals...

So stick around pay your cable provider to see `em live... Me? I'll update myself in the NBA official website...



`till then, hoop it up!!!

Torch c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment