W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

June 17, 2008

HP B1200






This seems to be a nice, sleek notebook if you gonna ask me... Core 2 Duo with 1gb ram, quite fine while surfing the net, doing some chatting and creating some word documents...But I got surprised last nite while working on friend's unit... He said he's been experiencing blue screen error while running MS Windows Vista so I checked it out... Outside casing tells you it's HP Presario B1200 when I went to system information it says Dell as the manufacturer.. Phak this can't be, this can not happen because they're like ebs(ABS-CBN) and shitty(GMA7) never will gonna support its other's product... So I chatted with my HP insider and confirmed that this may be a refurbished unit... HP outside, Dell inside... No wonder why it is so cheap... B1200 costs like P50K+ up but my friend got it for P36K, great phaking deal aight?
So guys, be aware, it's cool to have the latest technology these days and getting it cheap but always remember that it's not a sin to ask if you don't know anything...

`till next time, cheers to the good life...

Torch c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment