W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

June 4, 2008

Obama o Mama!!!


Just got the news that Obama clinched the Democratic nomination, beating Sen. Hillary Clinton...
I go for Clinton but I guess it doesn't matter now...

Do we really care about the history these two are making? Honestly, I don't, whoever will lead America is not decided by race or gender... Should be by integrity and good governance...

How I wish that someone would also make a history in the Philippines by being the first honest, non-corrupt, pro poor, anti-drugs and God fearing PRESIDENT... Wishful thinkin` I am :)

Election is quite far and yet in our country, Senatoriables are sprouting like mushrooms...

Demet, grrrrrr..... Whew am cursing again...

Sorry guys, `till next time, cheers to the good life...

Torch c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment