W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

June 4, 2008

HELP!!! Macbook Stolen!!!

A Letter from a victim...


Please help spread the word.

On May 20, my recent visit to Manila, my friend and I went to Robinson's Place to watch a movie. A few days earlier, my sister's car's emblem got stolen at the basement of the same mall so I decided to bring my backpack containing my Mac Book laptop with us to the movie house. Unfortunately, it got stolen inside the movie house while we were watching. When we reported to the security guard of the cinema, I'm afraid all was in despair and pretty much the civil liability of Robinson's Place for customer satisfaction and security was simply washed off their hands. Despite what the security guard said when I reported the incident before making any move to call for back up, "Wala na yun. Nasa ibaba lang ang exit.", I am still hoping that the thief who stole it and people behind such acts be caught.

The serial number of the stolen Mac Book White laptop is W87316V2Z5W. If you know anyone who recently bought a 2nd hand Mac Book, please have them check. If they have it, please contact me at 0918-9120906 or email me at 
antonetteuy@gmail.com.

Please forward this to your family and friends even in your blog or forums. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Antonette Uy
0918-9120906
antonetteuy@gmail.com
fivefeetflat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment