W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

June 5, 2008

Bansag, Palayaw, Pangalan, Alias

Whatever you may wanna call it, it's ok, but do you give name(s) to your cellfone, car or computers the same as giving your pet a name? I do, hehehhe... It's a cool thing calling `em by name...

When I was still driving our old oner type jeep, it is so famous by the name of Masipag... Well whoever rides with Masipag goes home safely... A do it all jeep that's why we call it by that name...

Then came my first car, or only car... I can't deny that this car is very good looking, so I call him Makisig...Sa kisig pa lang panalo na...

Then I bought Iphone, I called it Maaalalahanin... Why? Because it keeps on telling me important dates that  I would never ever remember... Wakes me up every morning also... :)

Lastly, my Macbook Pro, which am calling it Masigasig starting today... Masigasig because even when sleeping it is working...

How `bout you, what is the name of your toy?

`till next time, cheers to the good life...

Torch c'',)

No comments:

Post a Comment