W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

April 17, 2008

16GB Iphone Jailbroken!!!

Success!!!

I had my friend's OTB Iphone 16GB jailbroken yesterday... I think he is the 2nd Iphone user here in our project, ehem first of course is moi...

Zibri of the (in)famous ziphone.org is the one responsible for making this a no-brainer... He created a software (ziphone) that enables you to have a fully functional smartphone without being under contract with AT&T for 2 years... 

Well am waiting for the 3rd user to ask my help to jailbreak his/her Iphone...

Sorry for the very bad photo, i haven't installed the screen shot app to his iphone that's why I used mine to take this one...


`till then, cheers to the good life..

Torch c'',)

No comments:

Post a Comment