W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

April 6, 2008

My 1st Apple purchase!!!

Mawnin everybody!!!

I just wanna share my 1st ever apple product purchase...I got my iphone last Feb 8 and wow this phone is amazing...Lots of features and user-friendly, no more keypad, screen clarity is great and it's like having a laptop and a phone in one... The OTB (out of the box) version doesn't have the shoot video feature though, but techies all over the world are doing their best to have this available in the future...Right now am using a 3rd party app called ShowTime(beta) but it only saves 4secs of my video and no audio support... Hopefully they will upgrade this and release the full version..

The thing i love about iphone is the wifi feature which I can go online anywhere, of course hotspots should be available... Am contented with my wifi ad hoc set up in the office, slow but i can live with it. I can check my gmail/yahoomail, weather, view my favorite websites, watch youtube and even chat with my friends in mIRC, YM, MSN, Gtalk, ICQ.I had iSkype before but it's a trial version so I uninstalled it...

Thanks to mah friends in the States for making it possible to have this cool phone which I thought I could never have because it's so expensive in the Philippines and my Nokia 6280 was fully functional then... It was a blessing in disguise that I had a problem with my Nokia's LCD; that convinced me to go ahead and buy a new phone...

'till then, cheers to the good life...

Torch c'',)

Safari Screenshot...

Taken from my webcam...

No comments:

Post a Comment