W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

April 4, 2008

First Time Fatha!!!


As a first time father, i really don't have any idea how would i feel seeing my baby and watching her cry...

Far away from her makes me sad though, ang hirap pala, i thought ok, meron namang webcam and pics but i can't kiss her, hold her and smell her... Hirap pala ng isang OFW especially when you have a baby na...

Now, am excited to go home because my vl was approved and I can start counting the days before I could see my 'lil angel, and of course my lovely wifey!!!

'till my next posting, cheers to the good life!!!

Torch c'',)

1 comment:

  1. Babies are the real Angels in our lives, with just one smile and a hug all your worries will be gone. I'm really touched in this episode “First time Fatha.” I can see how much you love her. How I wish I also have my little angel too… si Alfred but I know he will come soon. Dee-Ann is so lucky to have you as her father, a supporting, responsible, loving & understanding one.

    Congratulations for having a lovely & beautiful Angel. I know you’re too excited to go home to her, don’t worry I’ll help you, hihilahin natin ang oras para maka uwi ka na agad. (",)

    God bless & Ingatz!

    ReplyDelete