W E L C O M E ! ! !

This is an interactive site, so please leave your comments and share some of your thoughts also...

April 23, 2008

Araw ng Ina ng Laging Saklolo!!!

Am proud to be a Marry Immaculate devotee...When I was still working in Manila, I always go to Baclaran church every Wednesday to attend novena mass...Before, I wasn't into novena or sumthin` but when my ex- girlfriend convinced me to join her and told me to pray the novena hoping that, maybe, maybe my problems will be solved...Just by two weeks of attending the novena, I got my problem solved...From then on, it was like a Wednesday habit, not to ask for some more but to thank Mama Mary and the Lord Jesus Christ for answered prayers...

Now, that am overseas, I always make it appoint to go Baclaran before proceeding to NAIA...


`till next time, cheers to the good life...

Torch c'',)

No comments:

Post a Comment